Thursday, September 5, 2013

Shelly's Images Roll 'em Challenge!

Shelly's Images has a new challenge today for the month of September!
It's on of my favorite SI challenges - 
The Roll 'em Challenge. 

And for September, instead of just rollin' three times, I rolled 5 times just to make it a bit more challenging!  Who doesn't like a REAL Challenge, right?!
What numbers did I roll??
2 - Border, 3 - Die or Punch, 4 - Kraft Paper, 
6 - Item of your choice (Doodling), 0 - Brads, Buttons or Bling
Papers - Miscellaneous from my Scrappy Stash
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Cuttlebug, Nesties, EK Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF - BLING, Doodling, Dimensionals, Paper Smooches Sentiment, Stazon Jet Black Ink

Head over to the Shelly's Images Blog and join the Roll 'Em fun!!
We'd love to have you!!  Heck, you could even be one of our winners and win you some Shelly's Images Doodles!!!
Hugs & Happy Days!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min