Tuesday, October 1, 2013

New Release at Bugaboo Stamps!

Happy New Release Tuesday at Bugaboo Stamps!
I'm trying to finish up my Halloween cards for the kiddos and a few big kiddos in the family and this new Scarecrow digi was PERFECT for one of the younger kiddos.   :)

Isn't she cute???
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Scarecrow
Papers - Miscellaneous Scraps from my Scrappy Bin
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Cuttlebug, Nesties & EK Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF - BLING, Dimensionals, PTI Sentiment & Stazon Jet Black Ink

Visit The Bug Blog and see what the other girlies created with this adorable new release!
Thanks so much for stoppin' by today!
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min