Tuesday, September 3, 2013

New Release - Boo to You!

I LOVE this time of the year.  I.PUFFY {heart} it!
Add Pumpkin Carving and Apple Picking right at the top of the 'Reasons I PUFFY {heart} Fall!!!

Imagine how excited I was when I saw that Jodie had this great new release for us to play with today! 
Yep, I will get ahead on my Fall & Halloween cards.  We picked up a new printer over the weekend, a Canon Pixma to replace our not-so pleasing, make my head-spin while trying to print HP printer.
(Can you say BIG YUCK-O).  

Can I tell you - I PUFFY {heart} our new printer!!
I just might get caught up on some of my scrapbooking here in the near future - I love it that much - prints photos fabulously!!


Yes, Sir - lots of PUFFY {heart}'s around here this weekend!

Another PUFFY {heart}   I'm not sure if I told you about our afternoon routine while we were in Aurba.....well, it involved Frozen Pina Coladas for both my hubby and I.


Well, we've both been missing our afternoon cocktail hour, so we broke out the tropical glasses, mini umbrellas and Rum.  Yep, Pina Colada Saturday....and Sunday....and Monday (hey, we HAD to celebrate the end of summer, right?)
Anyway, I so completely digress - so check out this fun, gotta add to your collection "Boo Ghost" image from Bugaboo Stamps

Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Boo Ghost
Papers - Some new Doodlebug Design 'Halloween Parade' Collection  (I PUFFY {heart} this paper) :) & Coredinations Cardstock
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Cuttlebug & Nesties 
Extra STUFF - Dimensionals, Stickles and BLING 


Visit The Bug Blog and see what our other designers whipped up with this spooky Halloween image.  
You'll be scared out of your mind with DELIGHT!!
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min