Saturday, September 7, 2013

Anything Goes Challenge

So, today is an ANYTHING GOES Challenge day over at The Bug Blog.
So, why not join the Anything Goes FUN!!

So, I know I'm a month early for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, but I had to share a card that I made for a dear friend of mine who was diagnosed with Breast Cancer earlier this year.  
Earlier this summer, she finished her radiation treatments, so it was only fitting that she received a cute "BOOB" card & a girly R&R gift!  =)
Papers - Miscellaneous papers from my scrappy box & mini pads
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Cuttlebug & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Paper Smooches Sentiment, Stazon Jet Black Ink, Dimensionals and BLING (because EVERY Celebratory BOOB card needs BLING)

Be sure to join us over at The Bug Blog and play along this week - you could be one of our WINNERS!
Hugs & Happy Tropical Days!


1 comment:

  1. Great colors, Min! I say it's never too early for Breast Cancer Awareness! :) Best wishes to your friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min