Sunday, August 7, 2011

Thank You Julie!!

For some super wonderful blog awards - you've made me blush!
(I just LOVE the 'Stinkin' Cute' Blog award!)
If you have't visited Julie's "Julie Makes Card Blog" - believe me, you'll want to hop on over and take a peek.  I 'met' Julie through Bugaboo and love visiting her blog for regular inspiration!!
Thanks again for the blog awards!
A few people I'd like to share them with -
My Sis Shelly of Shelly's Images
And my SI Design sistas -
Jen, Heather, Darlene, Sammi, Stephanie, Amanda and Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. You're more than welcome! I love coming to your blog and seeing all the fabulous creations you make!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min