Saturday, August 13, 2011

8/13/11 A little Distressing & Some Shabby Chic

Welcome to this week's edition of The Catch The Bug Challenge.
This week, we've been challenged to do some Distressing or Shabby Chic designing - or heck, if you're an over-achiever like I'm NOT today, you might try & do both.......
Yep, THIS was certainly a challenge for me.

But then I realized I could dry emboss, sand a bit, ink a bit, add a little ribbon or lace and a few buttons or bling and Voila, you got your little Shabby Chic Distressed challenge all wrapped up with a pretty bow!  =)
Papers - Bo Bunny, Bazzill, Kraft 
Coloring - Copics (R11, R12, R14, YR07, YG23, YG25, W1 & W3)
Tools - Nesties, Ellison Scallop Die & Cuttlebug
Extra STUFF - Bling (colored), Ribbon from my stash - dyed to match, Felt for flower - was white, but then colored lightly with copic R14), Color Box Chestnut Roan Ink, Doodling, Fiskars Sentiment, Stazon Jet Black Ink 

Hugs & Happy Days!
This Distressing card has been entered into the following challenges -
Catch The Bug Blog/Bugaboo Stamps - Distressing/Shabby Chic Challenge

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min