Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fabulous Shelly’s Image Release

This new image from Shelly’s Images is my new FAVORITE Birthday card image!! =)  And it works for a Friend card too!
Image – Shelly’s Images “Presents”
Papers – Recollections Print & Bazzill
Coloring – Copics
Tools – EK Success Punch & Computer for Image & Sentiment
Extra STUFF – Doodling, Ribbon from my stash, Dimensionals & Computer Generated Sentiment
Pretty cute, huh??
You can get yours from the SI Store at a special price today only – like I said, perfect for birthday cards.
For more inspiration and a super fun challenge, visit the SI Blog, check out what the very talented Design Team did and then join us for a challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!

Sentimental Sundaysmust include a Sentiment - Birthday
Designed 2 Delight - 3E -  Anything Goes
One Stop Craft - #145 Bold and Bright

1 comment:

  1. Pretty, pretty, pretty, PRETTY! And another card that is currently sitting on my desk. I just love it. I wish everyone could see this card in person.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min