Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Dino-mite Time

was had by all today!  What fun we had celebrating Colin's 4th Birthday at his party with all his friends and family.
This year his party was at Pump It Up.  I've never seen so much "Jumpy" stuff!
So, I said I'd share a photo of how the cake decorations turned out - here it is.
Amy got the cake at Costco & they put the writing on the cake, we did all the paper work.  BTW, the Costco cake was SUPER SUPER yummy!!!  I'm not a big cake person, but this was fantastic!
Cake Decorations were cut with the cricut using Paper Dolls Dress Up.  The Dino was cute at 5" and the little cave people at 2.5", just to give you an idea on size.
I didn't get a lot of photos, but here are a few.
Here's the birthday boy and his mama on the BIG slide!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I had to take a photo too of the Birthday Boy trying to Hula-hoop. 
When was the last time you hula-hooped?!
Thank you Colin for a wonderful day (And Amy & Andy too!)  :o)
Hope you've had a wonderful weekend!  We enjoyed 67* today - We HAD to have set a record.......I don't EVER remember it being 67* in November in Michigan.  It was an absolutely beautiful weekend!
Stay turned, starting Thursday over at Scrap-Friendzy, our "Here Comes The Holiday Crop" begins and the girls have some fabulous Holiday projects!!
Happy Craftin'!
Min

5 comments:

  1. Min, this cake is so awesome!! Love it! Love all the items you added to make the cake so much special!! So glad the party turned our so well!
    I'm hoping to be able to share my mini on the 15th or the 16th.
    Hope you have a Blessed week!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks GREAT Min !! I love it. And the boxes in the previous post are soooooo lovely :)).

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't she do beautiful work? I am so lucky to have Min as one of my best friends and Colin's godmother! Our parties would not be the same without her touches!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds and looks like a good time was had by all. The cake looks fab with all the cut outs great job!

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome. Looks like everyone had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min