Monday, November 2, 2009

BLINK!



And the weekend was gone!  Wow!
I hope to have some paper craftiness to share with you tonight or tomorrow, but for now, I thought I'd share with you our Pumpkin Craftiness!  Glen and I decided to carve pumpkins on Friday night (see our personal blog for the Great Pumpkin Adventure......).
So, from -  
To these fabulous works of Art!
Pretty impressive, huh?  I'll be lighting the candles in these little babies for at least another few weeks (or until or crabby assocation board sends us a letter.......)
We went trick or treating with my nephew on Saturday (and celebrated his 4th Birthday).
  Isn't he the cutest little Birthday Boy?
Sunday after some MAJOR grocery shopping and Freezer reorganization (yep, do that every time I do a big grocery shop) I got bit by that cleaning bug.......DOH!  So much for getting to my studio......
Luckily we made a HUGE Yummy Tray of 'zagna last night, so we'll be dining on that tonight for dinner. 
'Tovers tonight = MORE TIME IN MY STUDIO!
Happy Craftin'!
Min

2 comments:

  1. I do think he's the cutest birthday boy, but I'm a tad partial.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min