Sunday, January 26, 2014

Stella Says Sketch @ Bugaboo

It's a Stella Says Sketch Sunday Challenge and here's to playing along!

After all the snow we've gotten in the last few weeks and BITTER cold weather, I'm IN THE MOOD for some BRIGHT SPRING colors!! 

So, here's my take on today's sketch...
Papers - Doodlebug Design Prints, Bazzill & PTI Cardstock
Tools - Cuttlebug & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Stazon Jet Blacnk Ink, Paper Smooches Sentiment, BLING, Dimensionals & Gel White Pen

Thanks so much for stoppin' and visiting today!
Hugs & Happy Days!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I second the "bright, cheery colors" sentiment! It's freakin' crazy-cold this week, here, too! Nuts! Bring on the sunshine and warmer days, I say! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant take on the sketch and soooo Spring like, roll on Spring ay?

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min