Monday, January 20, 2014

A little bit of Crazy Color....

and Zebra print to match!

It's a crazy color challenge today as we Celebrate Bugaboo Stamps 4th Birthday!

Lovin' the inspiration (and the zebra print too).
My take - a Birthday twist of course...
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Girlz Present
Papers - Zebra Print from my Scrappy bin & PTI cardstock
Tools - EK Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Dimensionals, Doodling & BLING
I use GIMP to add the zebra print to the present in the image.  :)

Lovin' the way this turned out.  Now to figure out who I'll send this Birthday wish to!

Head over to The Bug Blog and play along with today's color challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days! 

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic, love the way you used the colours and the zebra print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min