Thursday, January 2, 2014

First OBG of the Year!

Welcome to the FIRST Oldie But Goodie Thursday of 2014!
Since Christmas time was a bit crazy around our house (as I imagine it was around yours), there were lots of photos and projects I haven't yet had a chance to share.

Today's OBG is the Dottie - Cookie Tray, which I used for my Annual Cookie Exchange (you may remember the invites HERE).

Well, I thought I'd share the rest of the photos from the afternoon of Brunch & Sweets!
My Oldie But Goodie is this little sign to welcome the girlies to the party featuring this terrific Dottie - Cookie Tray Image from Bugaboo!

The Beverage Table (complete with Treat Bags for guests)

The BRUNCH table - can you say YUMMO?!

The Centerpieces for the table

And the Table

The only thing I realized I FORGOT to take a photo of was the COOKIE TABLE!  What was I thinking?! :)  We must have just been all about getting those cookies swapped.

For some of my favorite Brunch & Cookie recipes, you can check them out below:
B&B French Toast  (YUMMO!!)
Cracked Out Quiche (YUMM-O Squared!)
Weekend Brunch Casserole (A hubby FAVORITE)
Princess Punch (I can't for the life of me remember where I found this recipe, but it's fabulous!)
1 - 46 oz can Pineapple Juice
1 - 6 oz. can frozen pink lemo
2 ½ c. Water
3 - 28 oz. bottles Ginger Ale (I used 1 - 2 liter bottle)
1 qt. Strawberry Ice Cream

And of course, I must share at least ONE of the cookie recipes with you - Believe it or not, I actually made 25 dozen cookies this time around (and in ONE day!!!  WHEW!)
Chocolate Candy Cane Kiss Cookies (My FAVORITE and definitely a DO OVER!!!)
Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful set-up, Min! All that food looks delish! I can see all your hard work in the details! You're the "host-ess with the most-ess"! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min