Sunday, January 19, 2014

Bugaboo Birthday Celebration - Sketch

We've got another Bugaboo Stamps Birthday Challenge for you.
Today - it's a sketch Challenge!
I think I've been spending too much time crafting with my mum - every time she creates a card, it involves some type of circle nestie with scallops (she loves her circled nesties!)
So, here's my take on the sketch....I LOVE the way it turned out!  
Totally A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!
Papers - Miscellaneous Scraps, Bazzill Cardstock & Kraft
Tools - Sizzix Scallop Die, Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder & Nesties
Extra STUFF - BLING, Dimensionals, Stazon Jet Black Ink & Paper Smooches Sentiment

Take yourself on over and join the Birthday fun!  
Remember, if you complete the Blog Hop & ALL the challenges this week, you could be our GRAND PRIZE winner which not only gets you BUNCHES of Bugaboo Stamps (of your choice) but also the opportunity to be one of our Bugaboo Guest Designers too!

Hugs & Happy Days!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, he's adorable! Love all those layers, Min!! This is one of my favorite sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh adorable, love this little turtle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love your card and the image is adorable, tfs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min