Saturday, July 20, 2013

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!


Did you have a fun time with our Christmas In July Celebration this week?
WE SURE DID!
And we want to THANK YOU all for playing along with us this week.

So, the reason we're all here today - MY digi WINNER!

DRUM ROLL PLEASE.......

Debi

Congratulations to Debi who will receive the cute "Santa getting Sloshed" I mean, "Tropical Santa Drink" digi from Bugaboo Stamps!

Debi - leave me a comment on this post with you email addy (I'll set the comment setting so that your comment will be caught and not posted).  I'll send the digi over to you. =)

Thanks again to everyone for playing along this week!
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min