Friday, July 5, 2013

Freebie Friday at Bugaboo Stamps!

Happy Freebie Friday!!

Today we've got a Fabulous little bear with a tall flower - can I tell you I love Jodie's Bears and flowers. :)
And this cutie is no exception!!
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Freebie:  Tall Flower Bear
Papers - Doodlebug Design, PTI Cardstock (my happy mail from last week), Kraft & miscellaneous papers from my scrappy bin.
Coloring - Copics
Tools - EK Success Border Punch, Cuttlebug & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Miscellaneous Sentiment Stamp, PTI Raspberry Fizz Ink, BLING, Doodling & Dimensionals

Don't you just LOVE this little guy??
He may be one of my new favorites!

So, head over to The Bugaboo Stamps Store and add this cutie to your collection.
If you get to the store and he's not there yet, be sure to check back.  We try to have him available by 7 am, but sometimes life happens.
Hugs & Happy Days


2 comments:

  1. He's so cute, Min! I was sorry I didn't have enough time to post a card with him this week! I will definitely be coloring him up soon, though! Love your sketch for this image, and the way the flower goes "outside" the oval!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a cutie and free and I will be casing this too....boy, I'd better get busy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min