Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Humor Me Wednesday at Bugaboo Stamps!

So there's a bunch of interesting and bizarre holidays that are being celebrated this week, 
Creative Ice Cream Flavors Day was Monday
I Forgot Day was Tuesday (yep, I forgot too)
today is Stay out of the Sun Day
Tomorrow is National Country Music Day and in the US, we'll be celebrating our Independence Day tomorrow too.

And last but not least, Saturday is National Fried Chicken Day (very important!!)

But today, I'm celebrating the 4th of July a little early and thought I'd share an Edward card I whipped up for one of the kiddos in the family!
Papers - Miscellaneous scraps from my scrappy bin
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Cuttlebug, Nesties, Embossing folder & EK Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Stickles, BLING, Studio G Sentiment, Colorbox Ink, & Dimensionals

Hugs, Happy Days and Happy almost 4th of July!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min