Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Christmas in July: Humor Me Wednesday

What Challenge do we have for you today?
Make a Christmas Card Humorous!  Yep, something that will tickle our funny bone!

My Funny - WHO says you can't incorporate Animal Print into a Christmas card - for a WILD holiday!  :)
If you've visited my blog before - you know I love me some animal print almost as much as I love my family, flip flops, and the beach !  ;)
Papers - Miscellaneous PTI & Prints from my scrappy bin
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Cuttlebug, Embossing Folder & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Velvet Ribbon, Stickles, Doodling, Dimensionals, Crystal Glaze & Computer Generated Sentiment.

Join us at The Bug Blog and show us YOUR FUNNY Christmas card!
Hugs & Happy Days!

6 comments:

  1. This is so fun and funny Min. I love the zebra print, perfect for that wild friend! This is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You humored me! Cute, Cute and Funny Min! thanks for sharing and for the Bugaboo Hop - Gail
    utb 01 @ att dot net no spaces

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love the animal print on this one!

    Hey Min, I received your email and have tried to reply twice, but I keep getting a failure message! I'll keep trying, or if you know what the problem might be can you let me know.
    Thanks, Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great, love the animal print, which I never would have done, but you did it perfectly. Great image and sentiment too.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Love the papers and colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min