Thursday, July 26, 2012

Oldie But Goodie

Yep, it's Thursday and at  Bugaboo Stamps  we're celebratin' the Oldie But Goodie Thursday!

And at our house, we're celebrating a new baby to our family. 
Our friends have welcomed a new baby into their family - and yep, Glen and I get to be Auntie and Uncle to this sweet boy!  =)

This was a little ditty I put together for a congratulations gift for the new mama and daddy.
Papers - Miscellaneous papers from my stash (I FORGOT I had these - aren't they great?)
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Cuttlebug, Nesties and EK Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Pearls, Computer Generated Sentiment & Dimensionals

If you want to be inspired and see what the rest of the Bugaboo Stamps design team dusted off, visit  The Bug Blog and be INSPIRED!
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min