Saturday, July 21, 2012

CONGRATS TO MY BLOG HOP WINNER!!!

Much thanks to everyone who joined us for the Christmas in July blog hop and challenges throughout the week.

Have you seen some of the AMAZING projects our design team created and the fabulous followers who played along?!

WOW!

So, after all the Christmas in July celebrations, of course I don't have squat to share with you today other than my Blog Hop Image winner!!!

Congrats to TONI from the My World....sort of...blog!
TONI - Leave me your email addy in the comments section below and I'll get this super cute Penguin image right over to you!

Be sure you all visit The Catch The Bug Blog and see if you're one of our big winners for the week!!
Fingers & Toes crossed that you're one of our winners this week!  =)

Well, off to do some relaxing and enjoying some sunshine, a good book and some time with my hubby today.  It's a GORGEOUS day to be outside.  Might even take a bike ride!  =)
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min