Saturday, July 28, 2012

A NEW Favorite

I LOVE Summer because I can make Sun Tea.
This winter I got hooked on the Panera Bread Acai Berry Iced tea.

I've been trying to find a good Acai Berry tea I can make at home.

When I was at the Market the other day to pick up my GO TO Bigelow Raspberry Royale Black Tea and found this Lipton tea.
I wasn't sure about it at first, but for $2 I thought I'd give it a try.
Can you say BIG SCORE?!
Yep, I'll be making myself Sun Tea today and will be STOCKING up on this new Acai, Dragonfruit and Melon tea this afternoon when I pick up veggies at the market (after my massage)! 

Just thought I'd share my New Favorite! 
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min