Friday, June 15, 2012

Through The Classroom Door & Bugaboo


It's a fun challenge - and we get to play with the Through The Classroom Door & their challenge today.

What's the challenge you may ask?
It's a Grease Inspired theme.

Interpret it however you wish - I loved the movie Grease!
There are SO many ways you could use this theme - Music, Oldies or Beehives to suggest a few!

I related it to the 'Beehives' in Grease.  =)
Image - Bugaboo Stamps " Spring Stuff - Mini Set"
Papers - Miscellaneous from my scrappy bin
Coloring - Copics 100 B23 B45 G43 G82 G85 R14 R17 Y23 Y26 YR04 YR14
Extra STUFF - Raffia, Stickles, BLING, Dimensionals, Doodling, Stazon Jet Black Ink & Miscellaneous Senntiment

So, come join us over at Through The Classroom Door and show us your 'Grease' theme!
Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min