Sunday, June 3, 2012

Stella Says Sketch

Bugaboo and Shelly's Images are playing along together with another Stella Says Sketch challenge.


2011Banner
This weeks sketch -

My take on the sketch?
Image - Bugaboo Stamps "Birdhouse - Flower"
Papers - All from my Scrappy bin  - Yep, I'm SERIOUS about the REUSE/RECYCLE thing!
Coloring - Copics - E84 E87 E89 G82 G85 R39 YR21 YR23 YR24 YR27
Extra STUFF - Ribbon, Raffia, Button, Stickles, Stazon Jet Black Ink, Miscellaneous Sentiment Stamp & Dimensionals

Visit both of the team blogs and check out what the designers did with this fun sketch AND then come join us for a little Sketchy fun with Stella - we've INCREASED the amount of STUFF that you can WIN! 
BUT - you gotta play along!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Challenge Submissions - 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min