Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Thanks a Melon!

Just in time for summer!  Welcome to today's June New Release from Whimsie Doodles.
I just couldn't help myself when I saw this adorable digi with WATERMELON! (my favorite summer fruit).
Isn't she cute?
Image - Whimsie Doodles "21 Yummy"
Papers - Miscellaneous papers from my stash including Bazzill cardstock
Coloring - Copics E23 E25 E27 E50 E51 R12 R14 R17 YG13 YG17 YG23 YG25
Tools - EK Success Border Punch & CM Corner punch
Extra STUFF - Ribbon from my stash, Doodling and Dimensionals

Well, you know what?  You can get one of your own from the Whimsie Doodles Store.
Hugs & Happy Days!

3 comments:

  1. Love the fruity background paper. Did you create that? And the melon-munching girl is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those papers with that fab gal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE! I just coloured in this cutie too! Lvoe your version!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min