Thursday, June 28, 2012

It's a Picnic...

With a Stars, Stripes and Sparkle Challenge at Shelly's Images.

We're showcasing this fabulous picnic image with and without stars and stripes - PERFECT for so many occasions!
In this instance, it's totally working for me to celebrate the upcoming Independence Day here in the USA.
Image - Shelly's Images "Picnic" 
Papers - All from my scrappy box - Coredination Couture included
Coloring - Copics
Tools - EK Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Dimensionals, Sparkly Ribbon, Diamond Stickles, Stazon Jet Black Ink and Fiskars "Let's Celebrate" Sentiment

We'd love to have you join us this week for the Stars, Stripes and Sparkle Challenge!
Head on over to the Shelly's Image challenge blog and join the Stars, Stripe and Sparkly fun!
Hugs & Happy Days!

3 comments:

  1. Nice Stripes you have choosen and nice coloring the Images too...beautiful card...would you mind to see my basket card on my blog :) many thanks dear...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Min this is a lovely project. The scalloped edging reminds me of the 4th of July banners that you see hanging in front of so many houses. And your coloring is amazing. Just perfectly perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, This is truly beautiful:)x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min