Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It's an Alter It Challenge at Try It On Tuesday!

AND, I get to be a GUEST DESIGNER at Try It On Tuesday today!!! =)
How cool is that?!
So, that "Alter It" Challenge??  ADD TEXTURE!  The sky's the limit with this one when it comes to textures! =)

My textures?  Some Fish Net, Some Glitter, Dimensionals and a Really COOL textured Shell!
Image - Shelly's Images "Happy Hour Pineapple"
Papers - Bazzill & Flair Designs from my stash
Coloring - Prism Colored Pencils and MCPT
Tools - EK Success Punches
Extra STUFF - Miscellaneous Fish Net, Shell from my stash, Glossy Accents, Stickles, Studio G Sentiment, ColorBox Tangerine Ink, Doodling, and Dimensionals 
Can you tell I'm ready for a trip to the beach?! =)
Come join the fun this week at Try It On Tuesday, we'd LOVE to have you play along =)
SHOW US YOUR TEXTURE!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
This card has been entered into the following challenges - 

4 comments:

  1. How fun and tropical!! Love the mesh and the glossy accents on the drink !! Makes me pine for drinks on the deck in the summer!!
    Congrats on your GDT spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Min! I love that shell. And the coloring really brings this drink to life. :) Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Min
    What a fabulously fun card for TioT Guest DT this week. Thanks so much for producing such a great sample for us.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love all the details and the drink looks so inviting.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min