Saturday, January 21, 2012

CONGRATS TO OUR BIRTHDAY WINNERS!

Well, we had an awesome Birthday Celebration at Bugaboo Stamps this week!!
But like all birthday celebrations - the fun must come to an end  =(
The great thing about the end of this fun though is there are LOTS of prizes to be awarded!!!  =)

I want to congratulate my Blog Hop Winner who is Loretta Macri.
Loretta - if you can email me here, I'll send you off your Penguin Birthday Cake Image =)
We have the rest of the Birthday Hop Winners on The Bug Blog - you can see if you're a winner - HERE.

Thank you to EVERYONE! who joined us in celebrating this week - what a wonderful success we had!
We couldn't have done it without YOU and our amazing Designers!!
Our second birthday is something we won't soon forget!
Hugs & Happy Days!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min