Tuesday, October 25, 2011

New Release with some Inspiration

at Bugaboo Stamps!
I don't know about you, but there are times I need a little card to let someone know I'm thinking about them or that they have my support.

Jodie has a great new "Inspiration" collection - including this beautiful Faith Box I used here.
I've got a few pics to share with you because of the way I put the card together - It looks absolutely AMAZING in person (but I could be a bit partial =)


This is the front of the card

 Here it is partially opened (you can see the flower attached to the front of the card)

 And then the inside of the card - the top rose is popped up on dimensionals

Gorgeous inspirational words for a friend.
Image - Bugaboo Stamps "Faith Box" from the "Inspiration" Collection
Paper - Basic Grey Sultry Collection
Coloring - Copics - RV13, RV14, RV17, RV19, YG03, YG23, YG25
Tools - Nesties & Cuttlebug
Technique - Paper Piecing
Extra Stuff - Pearls, Dimensionals, Stickles, Stazon Jet Black Ink & Miscellaneous Sentiment Stamp

You can pick up yours and view the rest of the collection at the Bugaboo Stamps Store.  Take a look too at The Bug Blog to see the amazing works of art the rest of the design team created with this gorgeous digi.
Like the butterfly borders, this collection might be another of my go-to support collections! =)
Boobie Squishin' Hugs & Happy Days!
This Inspiration card has been entered into the following challenges - 
Lawnscaping - 2W, 3E, C3 but must be different theme - (2nd week) Paper Piecing (ends 27th Oct)
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
My Partner in Crafting Crime - 2W - (1st week) Color Inspiration* (ends 6th Nov)

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min