Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy Birthday....

to my Smokin' Hot Hubby!! =)

What a lucky girl I am to have this wonderful man in my life!

And the card for my Smokin' Hot Hubby is a little Smokin' Hot Whimsie Doodles Griller (to go with the new grill we got last month) =)
Image - Whimsie Doodles "Smokin' Hot"
Papers - Basic Grey, Kraft and Bazzill
Coloring - Copics
Tools - EK Success Punch
Extra STUFF - Gold Bling, Silver Smooch and Dimensionals
I guess since the new camera was kind of my 'birthday' toy, this shiny new thing could be considered my hubby's 'birthday' toy.
It/He makes the best burgers and chicken you could ever imagine!!
Can't wait until we give ribs a try next Saturday when my mama comes out!
Hugs & Happy Days!
This has been entered into the following challenges - 
Aud Sentiments Challenge - 2W - (1st week) Happy Birthday (ends 11th Oct)
Crafty Purple Frog - 2W, SIO - (1st week) Lots of Layers (ends 12 Oct)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min