Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A New Bugaboo Release!

You gotta love Tuesdays when it comes to Bugaboo Stamps!  New Releases always MAKE ME HAPPY! =)
Jodie's been doing a little creating that is a bit out of the ordinary, but WAY COOL!
The new "Silhouttes" Images are pretty Neat-O if you want my opinion (guess you're kind of stuck with it even if you don't).  =)
Check it out!

Image - Bugaboo Stamps - "Silhouttes" Collection "Elephant" image
Papers - Coredinations & Miscellaneous Cardstock
Coloring - All done in Gimp =)  And it's a FREE program
Tools - MS Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Sentiment printed on computer, Sanding on Coredinations paper, Dimensionals & Custom BLING

Thing I really like about these Silhouttes images is they make some quick but fun cards - not much hand coloring, but I DIG how they look!  
Check out the Silhouttes images that the rest of the design team used over at The Bug Blog - they created some AWESOME projects!

Boobie' Squishin' Hugs & Happy Days!
PS - I LOVE the paisleys on the elephant!
This Animal Marchin' has been entered into the following challenges - 
Crafty Boots - 2W, SIO - (1st week) ZOO or Animal (ends 16th Oct)


2 comments:

  1. This is so striking. I want to COPY but make pink for Link UP For Pink. It's now on my list to do today...thanks for the wonderful inspiration....you will see it in a few days on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome Min! love the color change and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min