Thursday, September 29, 2011

Whimsie Doodles Facebook Freebie!

Who Doesn't Love A Freebie?!
Whimsie Doodles is giving you thi super cute little "Witchy" Freebie today - WHY?
Because Our Facebook Fan page has reached 500 Members!  WOO HOO!!
Image - Whimsie Doodles "Act Like A Witch" (Get yours by liking our FB page)
Papers - Recollections, DCWV, Coredinations Sparkly & Bazzill
Coloring - Copics YR23, YR25, E23, E25, E27, E29, E50, E21, E97, 100, C5, C7, C9, B79, FV2, YR16, YR18, Y35, Y38
Tools - MS Web Punch & Computer to print digi & sentiment
Extra STUFF - Black Diamond Stickles, Candi, Ribbon from my stash & Dimensionals

The inside of the card says "Whose got the CHOCOLATE & WHERE did I Park My Broom??"

Be sure to get your freebie so YOU have a reason to eat chocolate & act like a Witch - I know this is a PERFECT excuse to me!!  Now I KNOW why I LOVE Halloween so much! =)
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min