Monday, September 19, 2011

SO Blessed to have

 Brave Soldiers that keep us safe and protect our freedoms!!
I ran across these super cute MelJen's Designs digis a few weeks ago when she was having the 50% off sale (YEAH!) and thought they would be perfect for a few cards to our Soldiers Angels Soldiers.
I had quite a few to make, so they were easy and cute enough to mass produce - don't you think?
Knowing a little something like this would make our brave soldiers smile when they received it, was all I needed to make a bunch!


Papers - Bazzill & Miscellaneous Stars & Stripes Paper
Coloring - Copics - R27, R29, B21, B24, E31, E33, E35, YG63 & YG67
Tools - Computer to print digis and sentiment

Thanks so much for stoppin' by today I hope you have a terrific day!
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min