Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happy Halloween Gift Bags!

After the cute Whimsie Doodles Halloween T's I've made this month, of course I had to come up with something equally as cute to package them in before I send them off!

Aside from crafty stores, I love making a stop at Target once a week or so - they always have fun stuff if you look around enough.  On my most recent trip, I found these Stripey Halloween Bags.

So, with this months Whimsie Doodles Halloween Hootenannies Gift Tags Release, I whipped up a few little gift tags to go on my Target Stripey Bags!

Turned out cute, didn't they?
Images - Whimsie Doodles "Halloween Hootenannies Gift Tags"
Paper - Coredinations, Bazzill, DCWV & Recollections
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Cuttlebug & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Bakers Twine, Dimensionals, Buttons & Googley Eyes
Get your Hootenannies Tags before it's too late to use their Spooky Cuteness on all your Halloween treats!! =)
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min