Friday, September 30, 2011

Bugaboo & Sketch by Carly Challenge

TGIF!!  Can you believe today is the last day of September AND it's a Friday?!  WOO HOO!!

Today, Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug have teamed up with the SUPER Talented Carly of the Sketch by Carly blog for a fun SKETCH challenge.

How STINKIN' Cute is this sketch??
So, how about joinin' the Bugaboo Team and playing along with this great Sketch by Carly today?

Here's the little ditty I whipped up -

Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Chubby Ghost Collection
Paper - Recollction & DCWV mini stacks, Bazzill & Coredinations
Coloring - Copics (N1, YG2, YG25, YR02, YR16, YR18, E23 E25, E27)
Tools - Cuttlebug, Die Cut Machine, MS Spider Web Punch & Nesties
Extra STFF - Googley Eyes, Single-Fold Bias Tape, Doodling, Dimnsionals & Custom Bakers Twine

Hugs & Happy Days!
This little BOO-licious Ghost has been entered into the following Challenges -

2 comments:

  1. This put the biggest smile on my face. I HAVE to do one like yours with the pumpkin on the sucker/balloon (what ever it was).. So clever! I giggled when I saw it. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Min!:)
    This card is so cute. I love the dots on the circle! Thanks for playin along!

    xxCARLYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min