Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Wedding Bells

Shelly's Images has a new release this week - Wedding Bells - perfect for a belated Wedding Card I needed to make.  FABULOUS!
Image - Shelly's Images - New Release Wedding Bells
Paper - All papers from my stash - cardstock & bazzill
Technique - Magic Colored Pencil Technique
Miscellaneous - EK Success Scallop Punch, Ribbon, Silver Doodling, Stickles (on the bells) & Dimensionals
We had a little hospital stay with my dad last night and into today.  Seems his feeding tube got REALLY plugged up.  So today, he got a new tube - an upgrade from what he originally had.  Anyway, he's home and doing good.  Hopefully we don't have to see the hospital for a while.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you're all having a great Tuesday!
Happy Craftin'!
Min

1 comment:

  1. Where in the heck have I been, why haven't I seen this before now? What a great card and your coloring is awesome! Glad everything is ok with your dad, let's hope he doesn't give us anymore scares!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min