Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Depends....

Depends on a lot of things!  Over at Scrap-Friendzy, Carol challenged us to RECYCLE & REUSE with Earth Day tomorrow.  So, that's what I did!  In addition to Recycling & Reusing some Plastic packaging I got to use more of my STASH!  I absolutely LOVE when I can use my stash!!  And even better yet when I get to break out the zebra ribbon!!  WILD I tell U!!  This card just makes me laugh - another great Bugaboo Image - Good Ole Stella!  Jodie comes up with some of the best sentiments - this one says "Live, Love, Laugh, Just don't forget the Depends!"  Hence the "Depends...."  :o)

Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Stella
Papers - All kinds from my stash :)
Technique - Magic Colored Pencil Technique
Cuttlebug - D'Vine Swirls
Miscellaneous - FABULOUS Zebra Ribbon, Prima & Brad, RECYCLED Plastic embossed, Purple Paint and Dimensionals
Thanks so much for stoppin' by today!  Now to figure out just who I'll send this card to! :)
Have a fabulous hump day!
Happy Craftin'!
Min 

2 comments:

  1. so cute! and such a funny sentiment. I have been organizing ribbon and thought I had plenty...but now I want some zebra print ribbon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love the embossing of the plastic...how creative! Gotta love the Bugaboo sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min