Sunday, April 25, 2010

Birthday Birthday, Dad's Celebrating a Birthday

I've seen the joy fold cards so many times and never made one, until now.  I thought it would be neat to do this fun one for my dad who is celebrating #65 this Thursday.  It was really fun to try something other than the standard card.  :)
Here's an inside kind of funky shot -
Image - Doodle Dragon Designs
Paper - Cardstock from my stash - birthday printed papers from Hobby Lobby
Technique - Magic Colored Pencil Technique
Other Stuff - Stickles, puffy cupcake stickers, Studio G Happy Brithday Stamp
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you're having a terrific weekend.  It's a bit rainy here, so today will likely be a scrappy & movie kind of day.
Be sure to stop by Shelly's Images tomorrow for a great new release.  You'll be sure to love it!
Happy Craftin'
Min

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min