Monday, March 1, 2010

The Nice Nurse....

Happy March 1st!  Can you believe it's already March?!  WOW!  This was a quickie I did for my dad the other day (mom and I have been coloring LOTS of digi-images over the last 12 days and this was one). 
I can't say we saw any nurses like this one ( but how darn funny is she??)  All my dad's nurses and doctors were just amazing - what special people they all are.
In anycase, dad got a chuckle.  The inside says - The NICE nurse is on VACATION!
Image - Bugaboo Stamps (They have some of the funniest images - I love their funny ladies - Stella, Ruby & JJ - Stella's Working stamps that talk about Monday are hysterical!  Be sure to check out their great images!!)
Technique - Magic Colored Pencil Technique
Papers - All Cardstock - Core'dinations (Red & Black), blue is the color of the card
Cuttlebug - Swiss Dots embossing folder
Miscellaneous - Star brads & 'Sorry' letters from my stash
So, that's about all for today.  I'm hoping to get back into my studio tonight.  I made a stop at Archivers yesterday and picked up a few things - my nephew Colin and his mom Amy had gotten me a gift certificate for Christmas to there, and it's been burning a hole in my pocket.  I've been looking at the Score-Pal forever and finally picked one up (plus I had a 40% off gift certificate - how could I not?!)  Anyway, I also got a few new prints and embellies to do some pages for my niece.  Her momma has been takin' some great baby photos, so I need to get going! 
Happy Monday to you all - happy craftin' today!
Min

5 comments:

  1. Ya just gotta smile at those Bugaboo stamps, she is so creative! This card is so stinkin' cute, I'm sure it brought a smile to your dad's face...by the way, how is he doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome image and just what your dad needed to give him a chuckle. Perfect card and perfectly coloured.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls for your compliments. Dad is finally home, he came home Saturday. We're so thankful for that. He'll start radiation and chemo this week, so we just pray that God will give him the strength for all that is ahead of him.
    Thank you so much for asking and for all your prayers!!
    Hugs -
    Min

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card makes me laugh! Glad to hear your is home, I will keep you all in our family prayers. I left you some love on my blog. Hugs and Happiness, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic,love these images they always give me a laugh and your colouring is fabulous!!! Take care and I hope all goes well with your dad!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min