Friday, March 5, 2010

Birthday Fishes!

Last month was such a crazy month, I fell behind getting my birthday and anniversary cards created, so, here's the dent I made tonight.  Not much of a dent, but it's a start! :) 
This one is for my father-in-law - his birthday is next week.  When my hubby and his brother were growing up they used to go fishing, so this was a perfect fit!
Image - Doodle Dragon Studios
Techqniue - Magic Colored Pencil Technique
Papers - From my stash
Miscellaneous - Stickles: Diamond, Aqua & Waterfall, flatbacked bb's, Sentiment is computer generated
The fish and the man's face and hat are popped up on dimensionals (you can't really see it too well here).
I thought it turned out cute.
Now I'm off to work on a few more birthday cards and anniversary cards for next week.
Then Spring Cleaning starts.  We had new windows put in last week so now I'm inspired to get everything ready for spring - organizing & cleaning.
Happy Craftin'!
Min

1 comment:

  1. Great card. Love the paper you used and your cloloring is over the top! Your father in law will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min