Tuesday, September 22, 2009

September MCPT Challenge

What a great image Aprile provided us with this month.  Absolutely love the little Changito stamps and this one is no exception.  And even better yet, it gave me a reason to open the new From My Kitchen cart.  Aren't the little whisks just too cute?!

Image - Changito Image & Sentiment
Technique:  Magic Colored Pencil
Papers - The prints have been in my stash for WAY TOO LONG - they're Making Memories, Pink cardstock is Core-dinations, Green, Yellow and Black were scraps
Cricut - From My Kitchen - Whisk cut at 2"
Cuttlebug - Swiss Dots
Miscellaneous - Stickles  on the cake & apron
Sketch - Mojo Monday, Week #103 (9/7/09)
Off to work on a few Layouts - I have White Trash Bash photos that are calling my name........
Thanks again Aprile for another great image.  I had a blast with this and know exactly who this is going to be sent to!
Happy Craftin'!!
Min

2 comments:

  1. Hi Min

    What a fab card. Love the Monkeys and the way you have coloured them. yep the whisks are rgeat.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a CUTE card! Love the colors and the layout. Love the sparkle of the glitter. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min