Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Have you ever...

used an ad from the paper to create something?  Scrappy Inspiration through shopping?  The other day I was paging through the Target site and this bedding set that caught my eye.
 
This isn't anything that we would use to decorate with (our bedroom is tropical - Yellow & Orange) - we're not pink and black kind of decorators, but I can so see a girly girl using this bedding.  
The colors, textures and patterns inspired me to create this card.
If you're looking for a place to find more inspiration - stop over to the Scrap-Friendzy site here and check out the awesome challenges the design team has posted so far - you've still got 1/2 the month to be inspired and compete for the 'Girlfriend' of the month.
Thanks again for stopping by!
Happy Craftin'!
Min

2 comments:

  1. Great way to find new inspiration. Love the pink chandelier and the bow just finishes it off.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny. I saw that bedding on display in Target the other day and thought of your designs when I spotted the chandelier.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min