Saturday, September 12, 2009

Birthday Calories Don't Count!!!

A word of wisdom to remember the next time you celebrate a birthday!  
We have a bunch of September birthdays - my dear friends Amy and Sue, my mom and Aunt Mary.  So, when it comes to birthdays, it always involves some sort of yummy celebratory goodie.
So, of course, to celebrate a birthday - you've got to do it in yummy style!
This is a stamp set I picked up in the spring at Archivers - It hadn't seen ink until this week.  I couldn't post these cute little cards until I gave them to Amy & Sue today. 
Plus, this was a perfect card for the Scrap-Friendzy challenge Cheryl gave us.  It was a  bonus challenge - make a Brightly Colored Card.
If you haven't checked out the Scrap-Friendzy challenges for this month, come on over and join us.  You won't be sorry!! :o)  Click here and stop by for a visit.
Didn't they turn out cute? (You can click on the image to get a better look at it).
Image/Sentiment - Stampendous
Paper - American Crafts (from my stash)
Ink - Black Starzon and Pumpkin Spice (Stampin' Up)
 Hand Doodling & Magic Colored Pencil Technique
Stickles - Fruit Punch & Diamond
On the Inside I used Cuttlebug embossing folders: D'vine Swirl & Swiss Dots
Thanks for stopping by today!!
Hope you're having a terrific weekend!  We sure are here - our Michigan Wolverines beat Notre Dame this afternoon - so needless to say everyone in our house is hoarse from hootin' & hollerin'.  Gonna be a quiet Sunday watching NFL football.
Happy Craftin'!
Min

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min