Saturday, September 19, 2009

Arrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Happy Talk Like A Pirate Day!
I had to make this cute little Pirate card for my nephew to celebrate Talk Like A Pirate Day!
Didn't it turn out cute?  You've got to LOVE the Dustin Pike Designs.






Technique:  Magic Colored Pencil Technique
Images:  Dustin Pike
Sentiment Outside & Inside - MS Publisher
Stickles & Pop-dots
Thanks for stopping by today!  We enjoyed watching U of M win in college football today, so it was a good day!  Now we're hoping good ole' Michigan State pulls it out and wins over Notre Dame.  Tonight we're head to our friends 'white trash' birthday bash tonight.  I'm sure I'll have photos to share as hubby and I I'm sure will look pretty funny.
Happy Craftin' & Happy Talk Like A Pirate Day!!
AaargH - Captin' Min :)

4 comments:

  1. That is fabulous. I love Dustin's images and you have made the perfect card.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautifull Min !!

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Dustin's images! You did a great job with so much details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min