Monday, August 31, 2009

Good Friend Challenge Week #5

I've been such a bad blogger this past week. Because we've had rainy weather for the last few days, Glen and I have gotten into the Purge and Organize mode. HOLY MOLEY!! We've been at this now for 4 days. Mainly working on the garage/tools, a storage closet in the basement and the storage space under the steps. Amazing how GOOD it feels to get things organized. Never knew how many hammers and screw drivers we owned! :) So, needless to say, I haven't had much of a chance to spend any time in my studio. I'm hoping for maybe a little time tomorrow night.
But on with the FUN challenge for this week - Wow, hard to believe it's week #5 already! Time sure is flying and the cards are starting to stack up!!
I thought I'd do something a little different for this week's challenge.
This week, you can use anything you want, any colors you want, the only catch - the card has to be in a shape other than square or rectangle. Use your cricut or design studio if you like or hand cut. The choice is yours!
HAVE FUN WITH THIS!!!!
Can't wait to see what you girls come up with for this week!
Happy Craftin'!
Min

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! This was one of my thoughts for an upcoming challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min