Thursday, August 27, 2009

Design Team News!!

So, it's Official!!
I won the Survivor Challenge over at Scrap-Friendzy!!!
And with that, I've been invited to become a Design Team member. I'm absolutely over the moon about this great news!
If you haven't visited Scrap-Friendzy, head over there - it's free and a great way to make some progress on those scrappy pages and cards I know you all have on the corner of your scrappy table that you 'get to' at some point. (I have those projects too!)
Plus, the Girlfriendz over there are FABULOUS!! - you'll love it there, trust me. After almost a year of participating (my Scrap-Friendzy Anniversary is September 5 - whew, time flies!), I've gotten tons of projects completed, been inspired and met some great crafty Girlfriendz!
You know you want to - heck, with the fall right around the corner, what better way to get you back into your scrappy groove....plus, if your house is anything like ours - Fall = Football Season and we girls have to have SOMETHING to craft on while the football games are on!
Click HERE - Hmm, was that suble enough?
Click HERE - you won't regret it!
Happy Craftin'! I hope to be back with another project this evening (although since we've got a few home improvement projects we're working on - it may be photos of the new shelving & peg board in the garage..... ;o)
Min
P.S. If you haven't checked out the Scrap-Friendzy Blog they have a design team call out right now too for a 3 month Design Team spot from 10/1 until 12/31.

3 comments:

  1. WooooWhoooo....congrats to you...such exciting news

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS! You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job, Min! I knew you would win. Yours was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min