Friday, May 1, 2009

Welcome to Friday's Edition!

Happy May!
Can I tell you how happy I am that it's Friday? It seems like this week was go go go all week. I had an album to get finished for a client (maybe that's why it seemed busy). The album went postal yesterday, woo hoo, but with this crazy weather, I've had a sinus headache since Monday (hence my lack o'posting and crafting....).
Anyway, enough about that - the rain has stopped (we've had that nearly all week too), but April Showers bring a nice sunny May. The weather is gorgeous today - it's a shame to be stuck inside at work. BRING ON THE WEEKEND!! So, here are the photos of the album I just wrapped up. I was kind of flying in the dark on this one - all I knew was that the couple was having a baby soon. What do you think? Did I do okay keeping it not too girly or not too boyish? I'm pretty pleased with the final product.
(Sorry for the dark photos - like I said, it's been raining all week.....)
Materials: We R Memory Keepers White Out Explorer Line, mixed & matched
Cricut: Accent Essentials, All Mixed Up, New Arrival, Zooballoo
Cuttlebug Embossing: Floral Screen, Distressed Stripes
Studio G Stamps
Msicellaneous: Googley Eyes - Joann's, Quotes & Poems - computer generated, Rhinestone Hearts & Dew Drops from Stash, Prima Flowers, Buttons & Brads from stash
Tonight I need to finish knitting a baby blanket for a baby shower tomorrow - nothing like waiting until the last minute, huh? Hopefully I can post a photo tomorrow.
Happy Craftin' and have a wonderful weekend!
Min

2 comments:

  1. Min, your album turned out so nice. I really love all of the extra embellishment touches. Good luck with your blanket...hopefully it is done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it love it love it.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min