Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Celebrate!

Thought I'd use one of the fun images that I received last month. Isn't this little Cupcake Mouse just adorable? Makes you rethink the mouse traps, doesn't it?
I have to share a story before I post this card, speaking of mice. A few years ago, at Thanksgiving (we do our Thanksgiving the Saturday after because of out of town guests). Anyway, at the time we only had one refrigerator and it was STUFFED beyone full. So, I thought I'd put a bowl that needed to be refridgerated in the grill, it was like a refrigerator outside, so I didn't figure it'd hurt. So, I pop open the lid of the grill and was ready to set the bowl on the gril grate and what pops out and says hello? If you guessed a little mouse who'd built a little house (actually the Taj-ma-hal) in the base of the grill. So, what did I do, screamed, apologized to the mouse for dropping by unannounced, closed the grill lid and took myself and our Thanksgiving food back into the house and found Glen to tell him about my experience.
Of course, we all had a good laugh when the story was told over Thanksgiving Dinner. That story ranks right up there with me doing a face plant into the lani door while we were in Long Boat a few years ago. But that's a whole different story for another day.
So, now for the card - Lots of Birthday Bling. :o)
Papers are We R Memory Keepers and Bo Bunny. Green bling is K&Company, Orange Bling on the cupcake was some bling that I picked up at Archivers. Used the MCPT to color the image.
Thanks for stopping by - Happy Craftin'! Min

4 comments:

  1. :)....love the story. I needed a smile this morning. And I love that stamp!!!!! The pink and the orange are so festive. Once again you did a great job with this! I need lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG how yummy! Love the colors and the stamp. You did such a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's pretty darn cute, and it happens to be sitting on my desk, puttin a BIG smile on my face!!!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sweet card and nice colouring - your albumn below is absolutely fantastic...so involved and well designed!
    Do come and visit Bee Crafty's blog for a great range of downloads (plus a couple of freebies if you scroll down) and a fortnightly competition :)

    www.bee-crafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min