Saturday, April 11, 2009

Just Chicken In

Just thought I'd share this card with you - of course the "Just Chicken In" is a bit cheezy, but fit perfectly with these three cluckers. I made it for a friend of mine. The image is a Penny Black Stamp. Papers are from my stash. Ribbon was from Michaels a few years ago and the black brads were Making Memories. Colored the image using MCPT. Added bling to the center of the flowers and of course to compelte the card, I had to add some doodling & stickles (stickles look a bit funky in the photo, but they look okay in real life. :)
Thanks for looking! Hope you have a great Easter Weekend.
Happy Craftin' and enjoy the time with you families.
Min

3 comments:

  1. Hehe...I guess it IS a chicken pun week! Love your card it is too darling! You have a great day too! :)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those chickens :))).

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min