Thursday, April 23, 2009

Heart Shaped World

This week has been busy busy working to complete projects for clients. I wanted to share this Heart Shaped Bridal Shower Gift I finished last night.

Materials:
Papers - Basic Grey 'Bittersweet' Collection (I've been dying to use this paper!), Metallic silver Cardstock from my stash, textured white specility paper from my stash
Cricut - Home Accents, Wedding Solutions & Accent Essentials
Extras - Computer generated quotes and poems, Heidi Swapp Flower, Miscellaneous Flowers, Love Brad from stash, Miscellaneous sized rhinestones from M's, pop dots and Miscellaneous ribbon from J's.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. I'm hopeful to get a few cards done tonight & tomorrow to post.
Saturday I'll be teaching the Flower Chipboard Album Class at Live Laugh Love Scrap in Oxford. If you're in the area and want to create an awesome project, give them a call and you can sign up - spaces are still available.
Happy Craftin' and WELCOME Spring!
Min

2 comments:

  1. Min!!! Wow!!! This turned out so lovely. I really like the paper and your flourishes and pretties on each page. The rhinestones in the champagne glasses were perfect. And I absolutely love the flowers on the front that were folded in half with the "Love" embellishment. SO PRETTY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min