Friday, March 20, 2009

HAPPY SPRING!

Now if only Mother Nature would hurry up and bring on the spring weather!!
In honor of today being the first day of spring, here's a quick photo of the cover of the Flower Chipboard album I've been working on. Not the greatest photo, it's much brighter and fun in person (I'll try to photograph with a white background when I take pics later), but you get the idea. Hopefully tomorrow between NCAA tourney games & cleaning/laundry I can get a few good photos of the entire album.

Paper is We R Memory Keepers, Nonsense collection, flower pot is Cricut WIMG, Circle is George, embossed with D'Vine Swirl Cuttlebug folder. Bloom Where U R Planted was computer generated, colored with Prisms & MCPT. Album has a total of 12 pages including front and back cover. Happy Spring - hope to have more photos tomorrow!
Happy Craftin! Min

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min