Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Creative Chaos

Howdy All - I've been so bad blogging the last few days. Unfortunately, I don't have anything crafty to share today either - I've been working on a few jobs lately (Baby announcements for my 'cuz Teri who is having their first baby girl next week - YEAH! and several chipboard albums for hire and a class in April.)
Add to that, the SPRING CLEANING BUG that bit me last weekend (yep, I spent just about the entire weekend CLEANING!!!) and if I haven't told you about our new vacuum, you would understand WHY we have the Spring Cleaning Bug. We ended up getting a Riccar canister vacuum a few weekends ago and like Glen says, "It sure sucks". I say it'll suck the white off rice! Funny how this new vacuum is like having a new gaget or gizmo in your studio. Never thought I'd get this excited about a Vacuum.......In anycase, that pretty much sums up what's going on at The Kaymin Kantina!

However, I will share a photo from last summer - because we don't have kids, our cats are our kids. This was Tucker at 3 am the day Glen and I were leaving for Aruba. She'd attached herself to my carry-on (Yah, I know, hard to tell where the cat stops and the bags starts....).
I do hope to have something to show you in a few days. I'm also getting ready for my Entertaining at Home Party next weekend, so I have a few projects to get wrapped up for that as well. Looking to getting the girls together and welcoming SPRING!!
I hope everyone had a nice & safe St. Patty's Day yesterday and are finding creativity and happiness in the warmer weather as the flowers begin to bloom and the grass starts to get green again. Spring, here we come!
Happy Craftin'
Min

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min